Wednesday, June 4

goal achieved!


For quite some time now, one of my main goals in life has been to become a "regular" somewhere. I think I've finally reached that status at the local Mexican restaurant,
Tacos Guaymas , near Green Lake in Seattle. My sister Molly and I have been going there pretty regularly for about 2 years. We always go for happy hour and order the same thing every time. Me: house margarita, on the rocks, with salt. Her: house margarita, on the rocks, no salt. (Hey, we can't do everything exactly the same!)


Anyway, we had a "dry spell" for a few months where we didn't go in. We went back a few weeks ago, and the regular waitress was like, "Hey! Long time no see." And she knew our drinks. (Plus she knew to keep them coming!) Yessss. My life is complete.

New goal: Find the yummiest margarita in Seattle. This is something I think I can do this summer. Are you in, sister?