Wednesday, July 9

yelp!

So I just discovered this website last night (thanks to my ultra-hip sister!) called yelp.com. What is this craziness, you might ask? Well, let me tell you. It's a place where you can go write reviews of stuff. Restaurants, bars, stores, etc. Sort of like what I've been doing on this blog. Except the people on there are way funnier than I am. Seriously, I spent a good 2 hours last night browsing, and another 2 this morning. I am officially obsessed.
Thus far I have:
a. Created an account
b. Written 5 reviews
c. Gotten some good compliments! You can flag other people's reviews as helpful, funny, or cool. I'm sitting at 3 helpful, 3 funny, and 5 cool. Yesss! People DO like me! I AM funny! (Molly, I'll be pissed if you were the only one who responded!)
Who has two thumbs and is going to be yelp!ing like crazy? This girl!