Tuesday, August 19

Life is so unfair.

Anthropologie is the kind of store that makes me ask myself, "Why oh WHY can't I win the lottery?" Because everything in there is so dang cute. But, alas, it is a tad on the expensive side. But, really, just go in there and admire all the dainty, lady-like dresses and sweaters with sweet little appliques. Try to keep your squealing to a minimum (it's something I have a hard time with). Or, if you can't make it to the store, go to my oldest sister's house and look in her closet. Every time I see her, she's wearing something totally adorable, and when asked where she got it, her answer is invariably, "Anthro!" 

I am in love with their housewares and other knick-knacks mostly. I was getting heart palpitations when I was in here the other day. Take a look!

Peacock-themed Notebooks!

Birdy Plates!

Generally Covetable Kitchen Accoutrements!
Someday it will all be mine. Oh yes, it WILL be mine!

No comments: